Monday, January 28, 2008

I got Tagged!

SO here it goes. . .

1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:15, thanks to Stan's alarm.

2. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
Cereal, but not cheerios!

3. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Seeing as how I never get to listen to what I want to because of a 4 year-old and her opinion, the Children's hymns are what is in the car.

4. What kind of car do you drive?
1990 Cadillac De Ville that I am desperately hoping will die SOON!!!

5. Favorite Sandwich?
Peanut butter and strawberry jam, but only if it is homemade freezer jam!

6. Favorite item of clothing?
Soft knit pants all day long

7. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go?
Guam, San Diego, or New Zealand!

8. What is the color of your bathroom?
White, red, brown. . . it needs help and ideas!!

9. Where would you retire?
Somewhere close to most of my kids and where it doesn't snow!!!

10. Most memorable birthday?
My 18th. . .it was a surprise party thrown by my friends and even my mom was in on it. It was great because it is hard to surprise me and they did it.

11. Favorite sports to watch?
College football

12. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person normally, morning person when I am pregnant.

13. What is your shoe size?
9 1/2 . . . I know big feet!

14. Pets?
Yeah right. I hate pets. They loud and you have to feed them and wash them and walk them. I don't need anymore things to take care of. Sorry pet lovers.

15. What did you want to be when you were little?
A doctor until I found our how much school is required then it was a nurse.

16. What are you today?
Maid, mom, chef, babysitter, and snow shoveler!!

17. What is your favorite candy?
Anything that has peanut butter in it.

18. Your favorite flower?
Daisy or calla lili

19. What calender day are you looking forward to?
Somewhere between August 16 and 21

20. What are you listening to?
Emma watching a movie and Tyson crying because I won't let him type

21. What is the last thing you ate?
a granola bar

22. Do you wish upon stars?
Nope.

23. What faith are you?
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

24. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone?
My mom

25. Hair color?
Brown with blond highlights.

26. Name of your favorite school teacher.
Mr. P, junior calculus

27. Chocolate or Vanilla?
chocolate

28. When was the last time you cried?
This morning out of frustration with my kids.

29. What is under your bed?
A blanket, some toys I am sure and a ton of dust, (it is a hard wood floor)

30. What did you do last night?
Read a book until 9:30 when I fell asleep

31. Favorite smell?
homemade bread and clean kids

32. What are you afraid of?
I agree with Leslie, SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. How many towns have you lived in?
nine, five growing up and 4 since I moved away from home.

34. Do you make friends easily?
Depends, mostly yes.

I tag Kenna, Erin S, ToVah, Allison, and Kayla. Just fill one out and tag 6 people you know. Happy tagging!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I like your favorite smells. Why are you excited for those days in August?