Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Belated Easter

"Hey, look! I got one," said Tyson after he found his first egg!


Holy Cow! We have had a busy month! Stan is currently looking for a new job and it has been stressful on the whole family. But we had a great Easter. We got to go to Stan's parents' for the weekend and the kids had a great time. We decided to wait until the Monday after to have our easter egg hunt and have an Easter lesson for FHE. The kids had a blast. Once Tyson realized there was candy in the eggs, he would open them and eat the two jelly beans before finding another one. It was pretty hard to convince him to find more eggs. Emma had a great time. She is a great finder too. She found eggs that I did not even see (Stan did the hiding).





I love Easter because it is a great time to stop and reflect on what the Savior did for us. It is really neat getting to teach Emma about the Ressurection and watching how she is starting to put things together and ask questions. It is great. It is also neat when you can learn something from your kids too about how to think about things you have know all your life.







Reach Emma, a little higher!










Tyson is almost too tall to walk under the tramp, his favorite thing to do.

4 comments:

Amber said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Easter. I love Easter, too. How are you feeling with this pregnancy? Good luck on the job hunting!

Erin said...

It does look like you had a nice Easter. I hope everyone is doing well in your family!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I am glad you found me! Congratulations on your pregnancy! Wow, I don't know if I can ever handle three! Two kind of rocked my world! The sad thing is, I know that our family is not complete, so I guess I'll just have to keep going, but at least I wil be waiting a while!

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Your kids are so cute Heather...congrats on your pregnancy! Hope all goes well...take care!

Love, The Shermans
www.shermysfamily.blogspot.com