Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Little Things

It is really funny the little things that get us moms excited. I took Lily in for her 2 month check up and she weight 11 lbs 13 oz. She is my fastest grower of my three kids. Emma and Tyson we not that big at 2 months. No wonder my arms are more sore these days from holding Lily. Then this morning when I woke up to feed Lily I looked at the clock and it said 6 am!!!!! That means she slept for 8 hours!!!! I got my first somewhat full nights sleep since before she came. It feels so good. I wonder what I shall do with all the energy I have. Perhaps I will go wake Stan up since I am done sleeping? No he would not like that.

Lily is getting to be so much fun. She is actually happy when she is awake now. Sunday night I was able to get her laughing! I had forgotten how cute baby laughs are. Lily has brought such a joyful spirit to our family that it is hard to remember life before her!

3 comments:

Shelane said...

i'm glad someone likes the babies. i can't wait for them to start walking and quit barfing. but maybe that's just the sleep deprivation talking. 8 months worth. she's cute, tho!

Erin said...

You are sooooo lucky. I am praying that Kevin may sleep like that at two months. It took Ethan nine months before he slept all night, but now he sleeps from 6:30-6:30. Love your blog

Mike Bartholomew said...

Lets hope she keeps the sleeping all night thing up. She is sucha cutie and it is really fun to she her awake more.