Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Little Things

It is really funny the little things that get us moms excited. I took Lily in for her 2 month check up and she weight 11 lbs 13 oz. She is my fastest grower of my three kids. Emma and Tyson we not that big at 2 months. No wonder my arms are more sore these days from holding Lily. Then this morning when I woke up to feed Lily I looked at the clock and it said 6 am!!!!! That means she slept for 8 hours!!!! I got my first somewhat full nights sleep since before she came. It feels so good. I wonder what I shall do with all the energy I have. Perhaps I will go wake Stan up since I am done sleeping? No he would not like that.

Lily is getting to be so much fun. She is actually happy when she is awake now. Sunday night I was able to get her laughing! I had forgotten how cute baby laughs are. Lily has brought such a joyful spirit to our family that it is hard to remember life before her!

3 comments:

Shelane said...

i'm glad someone likes the babies. i can't wait for them to start walking and quit barfing. but maybe that's just the sleep deprivation talking. 8 months worth. she's cute, tho!

The Hatch Family said...

You are sooooo lucky. I am praying that Kevin may sleep like that at two months. It took Ethan nine months before he slept all night, but now he sleeps from 6:30-6:30. Love your blog

Mike and Kenna Bartholomew said...

Lets hope she keeps the sleeping all night thing up. She is sucha cutie and it is really fun to she her awake more.