Thursday, October 16, 2008

Primary Program

This past Sunday was our ward's Primary program. It was the first time Emma got to participate. She did GREAT! Emma was so excited, she had her part memorize and she knew all the songs. She loves to sing and would pester me until we would listen to the CD they gave us. There are times when she gets shy and doesn't want to draw attention to herself, so I thought she would get shy and not want to say her part at all. But I was wrong. She said her part without any help, sang all the songs and sat reasonable still for the duration of the program. I am so proud of her. Emma asked me this morning when she can do it again. I told her she has to wait until next year and she is kind of upset. If she could she would do it again next week!

I love the children's songs. They always touch my heart. It is so fun to hear Emma and sometimes Tyson singing different church songs. Their faith is so pure and innocent and trusting, I know why we are taught to me like little children. i know I am going to try a little harder to be like them.

2 comments:

Erin said...

She's a natural! Watch her be an actress when she is older.

Terri said...

I just bet Emma did terrific. She is such a cutie. It fun watching her grow up. Sorry I wasn't there to hear her sing. You are a good mom and you have a great family. How about having you clever husband put some audio of Emma singing her primary songs on your blog?!! I would love to hear her. Aunt Terri